RSS

Nyx Lipstick Swatches | Lipstick Font

On the side of cosmetics cheap Nyx I love shadows. They are not easy to find, but they are pigmented with a lot of staying power. I had put in a blind test against many of the more expensive brands.

* Eye Primer

Stay benefit, do not leave is the best manual I've found. That does not dry on lines around the eyes, but somehow provides a dry base for the implementation of other things. A little goes a long way to use a brush after the DAB.

* Spell

Urban Decay 24 / 7 concealer pencil would be something I would need on a desert island. If I had only one item of makeup, this would be it. You can use a concealer brush to remove the pencil or brush after you can spread on. It is highly pigmented, providing excellent coverage for dark circles, red spots, blemishes, or any other type of discoloration or irregular skin tone.

* Lipstick

I love the 12-hour stay in lipsticks from companies such as Maybelline and Cover Girl. It is a bit dry, so a good shine is helpful, as well as moisturizing and exfoliating your lips at the end of the day.

* Exoliators

My face is not a fan of exfoliation. I have sensitive skin and prefer products with glycolic acid.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS